February 6, 2011

First steps...the best steps

Since I got idea to really start this project, my life could really change...but there are some moments when you stop to believe that everything is going to be alright, that life is not so easy and to follow your dreams is making it more complicated. But these times, these days, these minutes are getting shorter if you really can get to point where you believe and know you that its up to you what is happening around you, that you are going to be unbelievable happy:)
This week 2nd of february I stop to believe and for one day long I tried to change my attitude to very difficult situation, to think positive and not loose my way. Because I am learning how to manage problem alone and not complain,solve problem by my feelings, by my own, I was little stressed. Fortunately chance to start our project came to me and I bought in shop one really nice pear....On the way home I saw girl waiting for somebody...little bit nervous. Probably person she was waiting for was really late. I decided that for this girl it could be nice....just grab the pear and with words: We are starting new project, to give fruits for free and make people happy....I was giving it her. From first moment she seems to be really surprised and when she realized I am giving her pear just to make her happy...I will never forget those eyes, I have never seen sooo shining eyes...its just that I could see so grateful eyes looking at me, her smile and words telling me Thank you so much... I almost run away and start to cry....all day long I was hiding my problems inside...now I could feel that my problems are ridiculous...it was just so amazing to see those eyes, and feel the love what she gave me in one moment. I just realized...this is one of my ways...I want to share love, I want to make people happy, make them smile..I want to live this situation again. We are living our dreams every day...We just cant give up!

Bashka

No comments:

Post a Comment